Job Title: eCRM Manager
Department: Digital Media Operations
Reporting to: Digital Media Operations Director
Dazed Media is investing in its eCRM capabilities this year and this role is pivotal in making sure our email campaigns not only run smoothly but help us achieve our database growth targets. Ideal for someone who has managed the delivery of acquisition and retention strategies before, this is a rare opportunity to shape a global publishers eCRM systems from scratch.
Duties, Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Helping marketing shape and deliver our new eCRM strategy
- Weekly and Monthly reporting on progress towards database and membership goals.
- Working closely with our Editorial, Marketing, Events and Subscriptions teams to devise eCRM campaigns and collaborate on their delivery (tagging, templating & testing)
- Running A/B tests on new campaign ideas inspired by audience insights from our in-house analytics team.
- Work closely with the commercial team; acting as the CRM expert, providing consultancy and ensuring paid for campaigns are in line with project requirements
- Develop and implement new retention and reactivation strategies for existing audience
- Drive a new e-commerce strategy based on product mentions in newsletters across all our brands
- To support the Digital Operations Director in the management of our eCRM supplier contract and including email usage and addition of useful software APIs
- Responsibility for reporting and improving audience churn and engagement.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of managing an eCRM platform and Single Customer View Database within a fast paced environment and being proactive in suggesting improvements.
- Strong analytical skills, being comfortable with report writing
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Team player, happy to work across several departments
- Experience of what makes e-commerce and affiliate schemes work
- Knowledge of trends in digital media through research, analysis and internal updates
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive but serve to give a realistic overview of the role and requirements. The company reserves the right to change this role description in response to the changing needs of the business.
At Dazed Media we promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We acknowledge the multicultural and diverse nature of the UK workforce and society in general. We are committed to principles of fairness and mutual respect. We particularly welcome applicants from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector.