Digital Events Executive
Job Title: Digital Events Executive
Department: Marketing & Events
Direct Reports: Head of Communications
Working closely with: Head of Events, Marketing Executive
An organised and experienced marketing and events professional who has excellent written and verbal skills. This role’s focus is predominantly on planning, producing and delivering digital events. We are looking for someone with their ear to the ground when it comes to youth culture, with a great knowledge of what’s happening across the creative industries, can spot a trend ahead of the curve and loves people. Our audience is our greatest asset - this role relies on someone who wants to grow our loyal gen z audience and expand our network of brand partners through great talent programming with an effective e-marketing strategy.
Although the focus for this role is primarily on our digital event series - we are looking for someone who can happily support our physical events and can bring their digital know-how to the table so we can broadcast our IRL events to people all over the world. If this sounds like you, and you are collaborative, curious, energetic and creative then please apply.
Terms: Full time (minimum 3 days working from office)
Office located at 2 Arundel Street, London WC2R 3DA
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage, produce and programme B2B and B2C digital events across the company - Dazed, AnOther, Nowness and Dazed Studio (Including fortnightly series Dazed Academy: Making It Up As We Go Along and Dazed Studio’s monthly series Broadcasts From Tomorrow)
- Planning and managing digital events schedule
- Dazed Space IRL event series - create a digital strategy around physical events working closely with digital, social and media ops teams
- Budget management
- Manage consumer and brand events database
- Manage B2B and B2C events database newsletter, communications and general community management
- Update and manage event listings on Dazed / AnOther / Dazed Studio digital event hubs ● Booking talent
- Maintaining strong relationships with talent direct, music labels, model agencies, managers ● Researching new talent and trends relevant to gen z audience
- Sourcing and contracting third-party suppliers (including ticket suppliers)
- Researching new digital platforms and technology to host events and communicate with our database
- Working with third-party press and partners to drive event sign ups
- Coordinate with advertising, media ops, editorial and social teams on all events related communications
- Create weekly post-event reports with audience insights to be shared with management identifying any areas of growth
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in Mailchimp, Keynote and Excel
- Digital and social platforms including : Instagram, Facebook, Clubhouse, Tiktok, YouTube ● Excellent written and verbal skills
- Extremely organised with an ability to project manage complex production schedules and multi-channel communication strategies
- Strong creative industry relationships
- Arbiter of internal culture and brand values
These duties and responsibilities are indicative and not exhaustive but serve to give a realistic overview of the role and requirements. The company reserves the right to change this role description in response to the changing needs of the business.
At Dazed Media we promote a working environment in which diversity is recognised, valued and encouraged. We acknowledge the multicultural and diverse nature of the UK workforce and society in general. We are committed to principles of fairness and mutual respect. We particularly welcome applicants from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector.
Please apply here!